Tired of the holiday drama that gets thrown your way every year by that one (or multiple) narcissistic family member?
Learn how to navigate the holiday nonsense the narcissist in your life throws your way this year, without compromising your sanity. If you're low or no contact with family (or want to be in the future),and you're struggling with guilt, shame, anxiety and stress during the holiday season, and you're just exhausted by all the manipulation tactics being thrown your way each year, then this workshop is for you!
Can you relate to any (or all) of this?
- You're a survivor of family narcissistic abuse (ie raised by narcissists, have a close family member who is narcissistic, narcissistic in-laws, etc);
- The holidays tend to be a fairly triggering time for you - whether it's the nonsense your family member is putting you through, your acquaintances on social media with their "FaMiLy iS eVeRyThInG" posts, coworkers asking you about spending family time during the holidays and then getting judgy with you when you give an honest answer, the guilt trips from family members, etc;
- As soon as November rolls along, you're already anxious about certain family members reaching out and manipulating you into breaking your boundaries;
- You've explained, exhaustively, why you're not taking part in the family holiday events, but certain individuals "forgot" and "have no idea why you'd do this to your family during the holidays, you monster!"
- The enablers in your family, friends, acquaintances, and society's expectations this time of year are contributing to the immense amount of guilt you're feeling about setting boundaries with toxic family members during the holiday season.
If this is you, first of all, I get it - I've been there! I've been there! I know how isolating and anxiety-inducing it is to KNOW that your family is toxic, to KNOW that setting boundaries is necessary, but for some reason you just can't do it, or you do it and you find yourself having been guilted right back into the dynamic before you know it.
Or maybe you are able to stick to your boundaries, but you don't know what to do with that overwhelming sense of dread that seems to linger for weeks on end, and sometimes even longer. Whatever the case may be for you, this workshop has something for everyone who considers themselves the black sheep of the family. You don't have to break your boundaries You don't need to wait until the new year to set boundaries You don't need to feel guilty about any of this - NONE of it was your fault!
You don't need to keep walking on eggshells to protect the narcissist's fragile ego
You don't have to remain in a state of confusion, constantly second-guessing if you're the problem, not understanding enough, too dramatic, overly sensitive, or whatever other nonsense the narcissist in your life wants you to believe about yourself so they can keep trying to gain control over you.
Here's what's included in the Holiday Workshop Replay!
✅ 75-minute pre-recorded video holiday workshop replay ($200 Value)
✅ EXCLUSIVE BONUS: 60-minutes of pre-recorded Q+A ($250 Value)
✅ 16-page downloadable workbook with journal prompts, exercises, a guilt guide, and more tools you can use throughout the entire holiday season ($50 Value)
**This workshop is valued at $500 USD, but I want this to be accessible to as many people as possible, so I'm offering it to you for a small fraction of that - only $77!